Peer Review :
International Journal of Innovations in Liberal Arts is committed to publish high quality works with significant policy implications and contribution to the literature.
The peer review process:
- A designated member of the editorial board will make an initial assessment about the quality and suitability of a submission in terms of scope , originality and contribution to existing body of knowledge. Moreover, papers written within the guidelines regarding the structure of the paper are also given consideration in initial assessment.
- Once the designated internal editorial board member is satisfied about the suitability of a submission, it is sent to two anonymous peer reviewers for their comment.
The reviewer will assign marks and make comment about following six categories :
- Originality of the paper
- The value of the research question and research gap.
- The soundness of the conceptual and technical or methodological framework.
- Insightful discussion in result and discussion section
- The contribution of the paper
- Academic writing quality.
Once the final comment of the reviewers is received, a decision is made about a submission within 3 or 5 weeks of submission.